Consent to Sending Marketing Communications
In accordance with Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data and on amendments and supplements to certain acts as amended (the “Act“), I hereby grant my consent to FutureNow s. r. o., having its registered office at: Mlynské nivy 16, Bratislava 821 09, Company ID: 51 245 990 (“FutureNow” or the “Controller”) to the processing of my personal data (the “Personal Data”) for the purposes of marketing communications, particularly to actively inform me (by e-mail, SMS, telephone, web portal, social media, and other channels) about the activities and services of FutureNow as well as other entities related to it. Such consent shall also be deemed to be the consent to sending messages of an advertising nature and e-mail messages.
At the time of granting said consent, the following Personal Data are processed for the Purpose:
- name, surname, e-mail, and telephone number.
I grant such consent to the processing of the Personal Data for the time necessary to achieve the Purpose, but no later than 31 December 2023. I acknowledge / agree that:
- the Personal Data will be processed by automated means to the extent necessary to achieve the Purpose in the Information System “IS Marketing” (in English: “Marketing Information System”);
- the Personal Data will also be provided to third parties involved in carrying out the Controller’s activity in respect of which the Personal Data are processed hereunder to the extent necessary to comply with any and all statutory and contractual obligations of the Controller. This concerns the following company: HubHub Slovakia s. r. o., having its registered office at: Mlynské nivy 16, Bratislava 821 09, Company ID: 47 258 578;
- I have the right to delete or destroy the Personal Data whose processing purpose has been terminated;
- I have the right to request access to, corrections to, and the deletion of the Personal Data, as well as the right to restrict the processing of the Personal Data and to object to the processing and portability of the Personal Data;
- I have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, having its registered office at Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava, e-mail: email@example.com, tel.: +421 /2/ 3231 3214 with respect to the processing of my Personal Data provided to the Controller by virtue of this consent;
- I have the right to be provided with the information on the processing of the Personal Data to the following extent: the Controller’s (or the intermediary’s) identification data, the list of the Personal Data provided and the purpose of their processing, the legal basis for such processing, as well as the information on whether or to whom the Personal Data are provided, disclosed, transmitted, and published;
- as a Data Subject, I also have other rights in relation to the processing of the Personal Data under the Act;
- the provision of the Personal Data is voluntary and I may revoke my consent to the processing of the Personal Data in writing at any time;
- the consent may be revoked or the aforementioned rights may be exercised through a written request delivered to the current address of the Controller published in the Companies Register of the Slovak Republic, or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The consent may also be revoked by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE option in the e-mails associated with the marketing activities mentioned above. In the event of the revocation of the consent, the relevant Personal Data must be blocked without undue delay and deleted or otherwise destroyed at the earliest opportunity.