Applications Bootcamp OPEN
Once upon a time there was a local startup competition…
Over the 9 years, it grew to what are now Oscars for early-stage innovative companies from CEE region.
FTRNW Awards showcases TOP innovative early-stage startups in the ecosystem. Want to become a part of that? Apply for regional rounds co-organised with HubHub or shoot straight for Bootcamp.
Cherry on the top? You may be pitching at Grand Finale at the technological highlight of the year – FTRNW Conference.
Where to apply?
Apply for Regional Round in HubHubs if you want to
- get a taste of what is Bootcamp all about
- want to win HubHub membership
- double the chance of getting to Bootcamp
- polish your presentation skills
- get additional exposure and publicity in media
- get a ticket for FTRNW Conference
- to attend regional round in September
Apply for Bootcamp application if you:
- are living in Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine
- are busy and want to give just one shot at the end of October
- already have a place to work from
- feel ready to pitch even right now
- feel confident to compete with some of the TOP startups in CEE
FTRNW Regional Round Bratislava
Together with the Slovak team at HubHub Bratislava we’re showcasing the best of the local ecosystem. Apply and get with us on one stage on September 17th!Get more info
FTRNW Regional Round Warsaw
Together with the Polish team at HubHub Warsaw we’re showcasing the best of the local ecosystem. Apply and get with us on one stage on September 23rd!Get more info
FTRNW Regional Round Budapest
Together with the Hungarian team at HubHub Budapest we’re showcasing the best of the local ecosystem. Apply and get with us on one stage on September 24th!Get more info
FTRNW Regional Round Prague
Together with the Czech team at HubHub Prague we’re showcasing the best of the local ecosystem. Apply and get with us on one stage on September 26th!Get more info
How it works
FTRNW Regional Rounds with HubHub
Try hard, improve deeply, win HubHub membership and get direct access to Bootcamp! Co-organized by FTRNW and HubHub to showcase the best of the local ecosystem in Bratislava, Prague, Budapest and Warsaw. Regional rounds opening in July, stay tuned!
Only 25 startups will make the cut to our intense, inspiring and 3-day improving FTRNW Bootcamp bringing the coolest CEE projects together. Allowing startups speak vis-à-vis with 40+ premium mentors - VC investors, CEOs of major companies and tech ambassadors at a world class recreational facility.
FTRNW Grand Finale
Who will get the “Oscar” for early - stage companies in CEE and receive a 20 000,- € cash prize? FTRNW Awards is cherry on top and the highlight of the Conference day bringing top 6 CEE early-stage startups together on one stage.
Who can apply?
- Early stage companies – in existence no more than 5 years
- Investment cap – no more than 1M EUR initial external investment
- Should have a tangible product and global potential
- Companies must either be based and operational in Central European countries or have at least one founder from these countries: Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine.
Applications for FTRNW Awards - Regional Rounds & Bootcamp
Applications for Regional Rounds in HubHubs OPEN
Regional Rounds Applications CLOSED
Pitching at Regional Round - Bratislava
Pitching at Regional Round - Warsaw
Pitching at Regional Round - Budapest
Pitching at Regional Round - Prague
Bootcamp Applications CLOSED
Grand Finale at FTRNW Conference
The first startup competition in Slovakia, supporting and developing ecosystem and showcasing the most innovative companies.
“Oscars” for early-stage Slovak startups, one of the biggest startup and tech events in the region.
An event platform gathering innovators, startups & tech enthusiasts from the Central European region at one place with the aim is to inspire and spread entrepreneurship.
A non - profit event platform building a wider inclusive innovation ecosystem across the CEE and thus inspire people of all ages to become entrepreneurs.