MIT EF CEE
- Serial entrepreneur, investor, advisor, and expert in the commercialization of new technologies
- Alumnus of Economics studies at the Warsaw University and an Advanced Management Program at IESE Business School. Expert and adviser experienced in the field of startups creation and acceleration.
- CEO at ValueTech Seed Fund. www.valuetech.pl. Valuetech is a seed fund investing in early-stage deep tech startups. Valuetech Seed is based in Warsaw, Poland. Valuetech has made 15 investments so far into B2B startups in Poland, in the fields of software, AI, robotics, industrial IoT, and advanced materials.
- Chairman of MIT Enterprise Forum CEE. www.mitefcee.org. MIT EF CEE is one of the largest acceleration programs in Central and Eastern Europe focused on deep tech startups. MIT EF is a 40-year old not-for-profit organization originally established at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (USA). Today MITEF has chapters in major cities in the U.S.A and a growing number outside of the U.S., including many in emerging markets. MIT EF informs, connects, and coaches technology entrepreneurs—enabling them to rapidly transform ideas into world-changing companies. We are a global network of local organizations, inspired by MIT, and open to the world.
- Previously, Paweł Bochniarz was a Director at PwC, Strategic Advisor to the PM of the Republic of Poland, and a Co-founder of Coalition For Polish Innovations